Wanted: Full-time Installers with Experience
We are looking for individuals with 2 to 3 years of experience working with building rooms/additions, replacement window and door installations, and adding gabled and shed roofs off of existing homes.
- Follow contracts to meet the needs of clients.
- Install structures and fixtures such as windows and molding.
- Measure, cut, or shape wood, plastic, vinyl and other materials.
- Construct building frameworks, including walls, floors, roofs and door frames.
- Help erect, level, and install building framework and work with others.
- Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures.
- Instruct and direct laborers and other construction helpers.
- 2-3 years in replacement window and door industry and carpentry skills.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Need to be able to read a tape measure, calculate volume and measure materials to be cut.
- Job will include being able to stand, climb, or bend for long periods.
- Lift up/carry 50 to 100+ pounds.
- Problem solving skills
- Must have knowledge of operating a brake.
Apply on Indeed.