The Importance of Roofing
The appearance and structure of your home is in jeopardy if you don’t have a strong and durable roof. Water and rain can seep in through old roofing and cause serious cosmetic and structural damage to your home.
Types of Roofing
At Canton Aluminum, we offer metal and shingle roofing options to help protect your home and family from northeast Ohio’s temperamental weather.
- Metal Roofs
Metal is water and fire resistant, so this roofing option is perfect for homes that are susceptible to rain and wildfires. Canton Aluminum installs metal roof tiles that don’t fade, chip, chalk, or rust. They are long-lasting and come in all colors and styles – perfect for every architectural design.
Shingles are a low-maintenance and affordable option. Shingles are our most popular material, shingles last for 20 to 50 years and are easy to replace and repair. Canton Aluminum installs roofing shingles that come in a variety of sizes, styles, and textures to match every homeowner’s aesthetic.
At Canton Aluminum, our expert staff has the knowledge, training, and experience to fulfill all of your roofing needs. If you live in the northeast Ohio area, give us a call or contact us to start your roof installation or repair.
Importance of Gutters and Leaf Guards
The condition of your gutters and leaf guards are extremely important to your home’s structural foundation. Gutters trap and carry water away from your home so the moisture doesn’t soak into the groundwork and cause cracks, flooding and mold.
- Gutters: Old or poorly installed gutters can lead to thousands of dollars in repair costs, so an investment in gutters and leaf guards installed by Canton Aluminum is money well spent.
- Leaf Guards: Leaf guards provide additional protection to your home, keeping unwanted debris out of your gutters. Canton Aluminum installs leaf guards that prevent leaf buildup and clogging, so your gutters are effective in protecting and preserving your home’s foundation.
Ask a member of our expert staff about our gutter and leaf guard installations during a free consultation, or contact us to get started today.
The Importance of Downspouts
Downspouts help complete your gutter systems, collecting water and draining it away from your home. If water pours over your gutters, it can enter your home through the walls, roof, and foundation. This unwanted water can cause structural damage and flooding in your crawlspace, basement, or cellar.
When to Replace Downspouts
If your downspout is loose, building up with leaves, or dripping after it stops raining, you should consider replacing your downspout. It is also a good idea to replace downspouts if you are upgrading your gutters or siding, as they will likely have to be removed anyway.
Downspouts help preserve the safety, infrastructure, and curb appeal of your home. Ask a member of our expert staff about our downspout options during a free consultation, or contact us today to get started.
If your roofing, siding, or windows are damaged during a harsh Ohio storm, Canton Aluminum has the tools and expertise to repair and restore your home’s exterior. Hail, ice, and wind damage is common in northeast Ohio and can destroy your home’s curb appeal and structural integrity.
- Hail Damage: Hail damage is not always visible, and when left untreated, can lead to roof leaks, damaged siding, and broken windows. Roof leaks can lead to thousands of dollars in water damage and mold growth that could make your family very ill.
- Ice Damage: Ice ridges tend to trap melting snow in gutters and prevent water from draining off of roofs. This buildup can leak into your home, and if it freezes in the cracks of your roof, it can expand and cause serious damage. Ice damage leads to plaster removal, chipping paint and mold growth, dramatically devaluing your home.
- Wind Damage: Intense winds can rip the roofing off of your home, tear siding from exterior walls and break windows with debris. Severe wind damage depreciates your home’s value, diminishing your curb appeal, and compromising your home’s infrastructure.
If you have hail, ice, or wind damage, our experts can coordinate with your insurance company to provide estimates and solutions. We have the knowledge, skills, and tools to restore and protect your home. Contact us or give us a call to get started on your damage repairs.